Alcohol and entertainment licensing

Transfer a premises licence

You can transfer a premises licence to another person. Please also send us the following:

  • the relevant fee of £23
  • a signed consent form from the current licence holder
  • the existing premises licence, the relevant part of it or an explanation for why you are unable to return the licence

Completed applications can be submitted via email to or posted to:

Central Bedfordshire Council
Licensing Team
Thorn Turn
Grendall Lane
Houghton Regis

If you submit your application via email, we will notify the Police of your application for you. If you submit your application by post, you must also send a copy of your application to:

The Police Licensing Officer
Bedfordshire Police headquarters
Woburn Road
MK43 9AX

Application forms and information

Transfer of licence application pack (PDF 227.8KB)

Consent of current premises licence holder form (Part B) (PDF 14KB)

Checklist (PDF 16.5KB)

Tacit consent

Tacit consent does not apply for this licence. If you have not heard from us within a reasonable period, please email the licensing team at