Neighbourhood plan examinations for Central Bedfordshire
Maulden Neighbourhood Plan
This document looks at the following topic areas:
- spatial strategy and housing development
- character, design and heritage
- countryside and green spaces
- getting around the parish
- village assets, the village centre
- local employment and business
- Maulden Neighbourhood Plan (Submission version)
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Consultation Statement
- Neighbourhood Plan Area Map
The 6-week submission consultation (Regulation 16) period was 7 February to 21 March 2023.
View all representations from the Regulation 16 consultation.
Maulden Town Council has appointed David Kaiserman to independently examine the neighbourhood plan. Further updates will be provided in due course.