Apply for the Inspiring Volunteering grant
£5,000 is available as small grants to support local voluntary and community sector projects, from the Inspiring Volunteering grant scheme. Funding should be used to inspire volunteering through the purchase of equipment that encourages / kick-starts new activities involving volunteers. Grant awards will be made from a minimum of £100 to a maximum of £1,000.
Applications for a grant can be made by any group or organisation, as long as the money is spent on a project within Central Bedfordshire and / or will support primarily the residents of Central Bedfordshire.
The grant scheme has now closed and the successful applicants for the Inspiring Volunteering Grant Scheme 2022 are:
- Clophill Village Hall - £500 towards Clophill community hub run by volunteers
- Share: Flitwick & Ampthill - £500 towards sharing library run and set up by volunteers
- For Men to Talk - £234.18 towards promotional materials to encourage volunteering
- Healthwatch Central Bedfordshire - £550 towards eating disorder education project run by young volunteers
- Leighton Linslade Citizens Advice - £500 towards recruitment collateral to encourage new volunteers
- Central Bedfordshire Youth Voice - £959 towards recruitment collateral to encourage new young volunteers
- Let's Get Going, Sandy - £1,000 towards Sandy Health & Wellbeing Club and trails volunteering project