A great opportunity to find out about support and services near you
Just Ask gives you the chance to find out more about social care, health, housing and many additional services.
Healthwatch Central Bedfordshire will be visiting an area near you to provide information, advice and guidance about local social care, health, housing and additional services. We will be joined by our partner organisations and local voluntary groups.
Events in 2020
Please come along to any of the locations listed below to find out more about the services available in your area and to share your experiences of local health and social care services.
- Flitwick (Tesco): Friday, 15 May from 9am to 1:30pm
- Dunstable (Asda): Friday, 22 May from 9am to 1:30pm
- Biggleswade (Market Square): Friday, 5 June from 9:30am to 1:30pm
- Sandy (Market Square): Friday, 26 June from 9:30am to 1:30pm
- Ampthill (Ampthill Gala): Sunday, 5 July from 1pm to 5pm
- Leighton Buzzard (High Street): Tuesday, 25 August from 9:30am to 1:30pm
- Shefford (High Street): Friday, 4 September from 9am to 1:30pm
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 0300 303 8554.
Visit Healthwatch's website for more information.