A great opportunity to find out about support and services near you
Just Ask gives you the chance to find out more about social care, health, housing and many additional services.
Healthwatch Central Bedfordshire is working in partnership with us and will be visiting a library near you to provide information, advice and guidance about local social care, health, housing and additional services.
Events in 2019
Please come along to any of the locations listed below to find out more about the services available in your area and to share your experiences of local health and social care services.
- Dunstable (Asda): Friday, 7 May from 9am to 1:30pm
- Sandy (Market Square): Friday, 14 June from 9:30am to 1:30pm
- Amphtill (Ampthill Gala): Sunday, 7 July from 1pm to 5pm
- Houghton Regis (Morrisons): Friday, 12 July from 9am to 1:30pm
- Biggleswade (Market Square): Friday, 26 July from 11am to 4pm
- Leighton Buzzard (High Street): Tuesday, 27 August from 9:30am to 1:30pm
- Stotfold (Greenacre Centre): Tuesday, 10 September from 9:30am to 1:30pm
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit Healthwatch's website for more information.