General election on 12 December 2019
Please note: If you're already registered to vote, you don't need to register again.
Find your polling station
View the election timetable on the Electoral Commission's website.
- poll card delivery: 9 to 18 November 2019
- last date for registration: 26 November 2019
- last date for postal vote and postal proxy vote application to be received by us: 5pm on 26 November 2019
- last date to cancel or amend a postal or postal proxy: 5pm on 26 November 2019
- last date for proxy applications to be received by us: 5pm on 4 December 2019
- polling day: 12 December 2019
Voting with physical or learning disabilities
Mencap has produced an easy read guide to voting in the general election for people with a disability.
For more information, please contact us:
Telephone: 0300 300 8052