You can watch this meeting online, either live or after the meeting has happened.
About the Schools' Forum
The Schools' Forum is a statutory body whose purpose is to advise on matters relating to our schools budget and other matters concerning the funding of schools.
- Mr A. Ahamed, Governor, Campton Academy
- Mr B. Bardell, Head Teacher, Laburnum Primary School
- Mr T Clarke, Head Teacher, Gothic Mede Academy
- Mr P Cohen, Head Teacher, Oak Bank School
- Mr J Creswick, Head Teacher, Ivel Valley School
- Mrs L Davies, Head Teacher, Willow Nursery School
- Ms E English, Head Teacher, Houstone School
- Mr K France, Governor, Studham CE Village Academy
- Mr P Green, Head Teacher, The Academy of Central Bedfordshire
- Ms K Hayward, Head Teacher, Sandy Upper School
- Mr A Jackson, Governor, Derwent Lower School
- Mr. A. McBurnie, Head Teacher, Manshead Academy
- Mr. R Merry, Governor, The Mary Bassett Lower School
- Mr S Moore, Governor, Manshead Academy
- Mr C Smith, Governor, Samuel Whitbread Academy and Robert Bloomfield Academy
- Mrs C Earp, Church of England Diocese Representative
- Mr M Foster, Trade Union Representative
- Mrs M Morris, Catholic Diocese Representative
- Ms S Mortimer, Post 16 Education Representative
- Councillor Mark Foster, Chairman of the Children’s Services Overview and Scrutiny Committee
- Councillor Sue Clark, Deputy Leader and Executive Member for Families, Education and Children
Primary Academy Head Teacher, Primary Maintained Head Teacher.
Agendas, reports and minutes
The agendas, reports and minutes for these meetings are all available via the links below. All papers are normally available in public unless there is a specific reason why they must be considered confidential. To view papers for any of the meetings of this body please click on the links below.
Find out future dates of meetings. You can filter to show each committee, by month and year.