These meetings are taking place virtually. You can watch the meetings online, either live or after the meeting has happened.
About the Schools' Forum
The Schools' Forum is a statutory body whose purpose is to advise on matters relating to our schools budget and other matters concerning the funding of schools.
- Mr S Barnard, Governor, Dovery Down Lower School
- Mr T Clarke, Head Teacher, Gothic Mede Academy
- Mrs L Collins, Head Teacher, Westfield Nursery
- Mr J Creswick, Head Teacher, Ivel Valley School
- Mr J Dodd, Head of School Stotfold, The Academy of Central Bedfordshire
- Mrs C Earp, Head Teacher, Henlow Middle School
- Mrs H Fitch, Governor, Heathwood Lower School
- Miss L Ganney, Head Teacher, Robert Peel Primary School
- Ms K Hayward, Head Teacher, Sandy Upper School
- Mr M Howe, Governor, Leighton Middle School
- Mr J Hughes, Head Teacher, Parkfields Middle School
- Mrs J New, Head Teacher, Flitwick Lower School
- Mr D Penfold, Governor, Cranfield CofE Academy
- Mr J Selmes, Head Teacher, Weatherfield and Oak Bank Academies
- Mr C Smith, Governor, Samuel Whitbread Academy and Robert Bloomfield Academy
- Mrs M Smith, Head Teacher, Priory Academy
- Mrs S Teague, Head Teacher, Caddington and Slip End Village School
- Mr S Tiktin, Governor, Beaudesert Lower School
- Mr P Burrett, Church of England Diocese Representative
- Mr M Foster, Trade Union Representative
- Mrs M Morris, Catholic Diocese Representative
- Ms S Mortimer, Post 16 Education Representative
- Councillor Mark Foster, Chairman of the Children’s Services Overview and Scrutiny Committee
- Councillor Sue Clark, Deputy Leader and Executive Member for Families, Education and Children
There are no current vacancies.
Agendas, reports and minutes
The agendas, reports and minutes for these meetings are all available via the links below. All papers are normally available in public unless there is a specific reason why they must be considered confidential. To view papers for any of the meetings of this body please click on the links below.
- Agendas, reports and minutes for 1 May 2019 to 30 April 2021
- Agendas, reports and minutes pre-May 2019
Find out future dates of meetings. You can filter to show each committee, by month and year.