We commission the Richmond Fellowship to support adults with mental health problems, to achieve their employment goals through the provision of community-based employment support.
Through its Bedfordshire Employment Service (link opens in new window), the Richmond Fellowship can support you to find paid employment, voluntary work, education and training or to keep your current employment.
Anyone aged 18+, who is experiencing mental health problems and lives in Central Bedfordshire, can use the service which will support:
- those looking to get back into employment who have been off work for a long time due to their mental health
- those who are experiencing common mental health problems (such as, stress, anxiety and depression) and are worried about the impact this has on their job, by supporting them to stay in work
The Bedfordshire Employment Service provides:
- one-to-one support across a range of outreach venues in Central Bedfordshire
- support and advice to unemployed people with mental health issues around work, volunteering and training
- tailored careers advice and guidance including help with CVs, applications and interviews
- advice on disclosure of mental health and disability to an employer and reasonable adjustments
- support to people signed off from work with mental health issues to return to work or explore other options
- advice to employed people around how to better manage mental health and stress in the workplace
For more information, or to make a referral call the Richmond Fellowship on 01480 456257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can download a referral form from its website (link opens in new window).