Older People's Network
The Central Bedfordshire Older People’s Network seeks to promote the inclusion and integration of older people living in the various communities of Central Bedfordshire, to promote equality of access to information and services, to promote a positive attitude to ageing and to promote an enhanced quality of life for older people.
The network is open to all and we would welcome your support to help us to get it right.
Why be a member of the network?
Would you like to:
- be actively involved and have your say in how we manage and develop our services?
- inform decisions we make in respect of care services for older people?
- ensure that the needs and lifestyle choices of older people living in Bedfordshire are met?
- be valued by making a meaningful contribution to your local area?
- make a difference to the quality of life for older people?
- strengthen the voice of older people in the planning and development of services?
- help improve and deliver our services?
If you are an older person living in Central Bedfordshire or you may represent a group who works with older people and your answer is 'yes' to all or some of the above we would like to hear from you.
Joining the network
We are looking for new members to join our group to ensure older people have a say and help shape services. The membership includes a range of older people, organisations along with other local groups who represent the voice of older people. It may also be that you have a skill you would like to share to support the group.
Join us at our next meeting
We ask you all to join us in sharing your stories and experiences, the next meeting reviews the journey and looks at the year ahead “Celebrating and recognising older people’s needs and aspirations”
There is also the opportunity if you would like to bring some information along to share with members on how you are engaging and supporting older people.
Date: Wednesday, 22 January 2020
Time: 3pm until 5pm
Venue: Flitwick Library, 15 Coniston Rd, Flitwick, Bedfordshire, MK45 1QJ
Please note: you will not be expected to pay for parking and on arrival you can enter your registration to prevent any charges
Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information or copies of meeting papers, please email email@example.com.
Terms of Reference
Nomination of Chair
Please download and complete a nomination form (PDF 43.7KB) if you are interested in nominating a chair.