Bus passes are now available for Ukrainian guests in Central Bedfordshire under the Homes for Ukraine scheme
We are working with bus operators in the local area to provide guests in Central Bedfordshire as part of the Homes for Ukraine scheme with bus passes that can be used on the guests most used bus route.
We are working with the following operators:
Before applying for your bus pass, please make sure you have check the bus route that you will be travelling on and make a note of the bus operator for that route. Make sure it is one of the bus operators listed above.
Different bus operators issue passes in different ways.
- a paper voucher will be sent to the guest directly via post
- these passes will be valid for four weeks from the date that the voucher is redeemed on the bus
- to receive a Grant Palmer bus pass, guests will be required to download the Grant Palmer app on their phone
- a voucher code will be sent to the guest via email, the code can then be redeemed on the Grant Palmer app
- once the voucher code has been redeemed, this will convert the voucher into a digital bus pass which will be valid for four weeks from the date that the pass is first used
- twenty-day pass vouchers will be sent to the guest directly via post
- there is no expiry date for these passes
For terms and conditions of travel please check your chosen bus operator's web pages.
If you need help with your application or have further questions, please telephone: 0300 300 8855.
Translate our website into Ukrainian - Перекладіть наш веб-сайт на українську мову
Перекладіть наш веб-сайт на українську мову (англійська аудіо, українські субтитри)Дізнайтеся, як перекласти цей сайт українською
Translate our website into Russian - Переведите наш сайт на русский язык
Перевести наш сайт на русский язык (английский звук, украинские субтитры)Узнайте, как перевести этот сайт на русский язык