Money, benefits and discounts

Carer's Allowance

If you care for your disabled child for more than 35 hours per week, you may be able to claim for Carer's Allowance if they receive:

  • Personal Independence Payment - daily living component
  • Disability Living Allowance - the middle or highest care rate

Find out if you're eligible.

Local help and support

Carers in Bedfordshire offers assistance such as practical help, advocacy, support and information.