SEND Partnership dashboard
The Central Bedfordshire SEND Partnership dashboard will allow users to navigate information underpinning the outcome domains alongside a local profile of Central Bedfordshire. The outcome domains listed have been identified through co-production with a number of partners and organisations, including children and young people with SEND. A similar exercise was then undertaken to identify the set of recommended indicators and performance measures. The Central Bedfordshire SEND Partnership dashboard will be updated on a termly basis.
The 5 outcome domains are:
- Health: children and young adults with SEND will be as healthy as possible
- Wellbeing: children and young adults with SEND's wellbeing will be optimised
- Aspirations: children and young adults with SEND will learn and develop to the best of their ability
- Independence: children and young adults with SEND will be enabled to reach their potential
- Involvement: children, young adults and families with SEND will be able to influence their services
View or download SEND Partnership dashboard, summer 2022 (PDF).
View or download SEND Partnership dashboard, spring 2022 (PDF).
View or download SEND Partnership dashboard, autumn 2021 (PDF).
View or download SEND Partnership dashboard, summer 2021 (PDF).
This PDF version of the dashboard contains all the information and appropriate commentary.
Any links, either to within the dashboard or to external websites, are not live within the pdf. If you wish to visit any of the external links, you should be able to cut and paste these into your browser.
If you have any suggestions for changes to the content of the dashboard, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All suggestions will be reviewed and taken to the SEND Partnership Board for consideration.
If you need the information in a different format, then please email email@example.com.