Coronavirus: housing advice

Supporting social housing and private rented tenants during the coronavirus pandemic

Housing related support for vulnerable people

This service supports people who have little or no experience of living independently, have a history of homelessness or are experiencing tenancy breakdown.There are no face to face meetings at present but you can access support by telephone, video calls, or email.

Find out more about how we support vulnerable people.

Relationship breakdown

Splitting up from a partner can be a very difficult time. If you’re in this situation and your home is at risk, you need to act.

If the relationship breakdown involves domestic abuse you can get help.

Find out how we can help with housing during a relationship breakdown.

Citizens Advice

Citizens Advice provides independent advice on a range of subjects, including COVID-19, on its website: visit Citizens Advice's website.

Specifically, Citizens Advice has advice on: