Teaching Assistants provide valuable assistance to the teacher, supporting and encouraging children in need of extra help. the role of the Teaching Assistant can be one of the most rewarding careers available, helping children to reach their full potential and overcome difficulties.
You will need an interest in education, a non-judgemental attitude and a passion for seeing young people succeed. Teaching Assistants support learning activities across the school, and may work with individual children, groups of children or a whole class.
- Level 2 Award in Support Work in Schools
- Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning
- Level 3 Award in Supporting Children and Young People’s Speech, Language & Communication
- Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning
- Level 3 Diploma in Supporting Teaching and Learning
- Working with Children with SEND
- Supervise whole class activities
- professional CPD qualifications
- Apply now
- Back to home page