Early years workers are nurturing, caring and have a genuine interest in each individual child's well-being, development and early learning through play. They take pride in children's achievements and encourage them to flourish and grow. They play an integral role in helping children to develop through fun activities.
As a practitioner you will laugh, smile and your day might be as fun for you as it is for the children! You will have an immense sense of satisfaction seeing children develop skills and knowledge that they will use throughout their lives.
Childcare is an exciting and rewarding career and there are plenty of routes for people who want to work with children.
The Academy offer a range of qualifications, ranging from Level 1 to Level 5 – as these are vocational qualifications the most suitable one for you will depend on your job role.
- Level 1 Award in An Introduction to Early Years Settings
- Level 2 Award in Babysitting
- Level 2 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner
- Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Educator
- Level 3 Award in Childminding - Preparing to Work in Homebased Childcare
- Level 3 Award in Supporting Children and Young People’s Speech, Language & Communication
- Level 3 Award for Special Educational Needs Coordinators in Early Years Settings
- Level 4 Certificate for the Early Years Advanced Practitioner
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services
- Working with Babies and Young Children
- Level 4 Award in Promoting Health and Well-Being Through Physical Activity and Nutrition Co-Ordination in the Early Years
- Apply now
- Back to home page