Linslade School - Leighton Buzzard
- Open events for parents and carers
Wednesday 11 November 2020
Open from 6:15pm until 8:30pm. Head teacher's welcome and speech at 6:30pm and 7:15pm.
Monday 23 to Friday 27 November 2020
Open week: 9am until 11am, with tours at 9am and 10am.
Please note: All events will take account of current government advice around social distancing.
- Type of school
Middle School - Academy
- Email address
- Head Teacher
Tracey Walbank and Mark Gibbs
- Age range
9 to 13
- Ofsted inspection
- Catchment area
This school does not use a catchment area as part of its admission criteria.
- Published admission numbers (places available)
- Designated measuring point
- Oversubscription criteria
- all ‘looked after’ children, including previously ‘looked after’ children
- children who appear to have been in state care outside of England and ceased to be in state care as a result of being adopted (see definition below)
- children of staff currently employed at the school (see definition below)
- children with siblings at the school who will still be attending the school at the proposed date of admission
- children who are currently attending Greenleas Lower School: Derwent Road site, Linslade Lower School or Southcott Lower School
- children living closest to the school measured on straight line distance
Definition of 'children who appear to have been in state care outside of England'
Children who appear to have been in state care outside of England and ceased to be in state care as a result of being adopted.
A child is regarded as having been in state care in a place outside of England if they were accommodated by a public authority, a religious organisation or any other provider of care whose sole purpose if to benefit society.
Definition of 'children of staff'
This applies to permanent staff full time and part time. The relationship to the child is defined as by blood or adoption or with legal parental responsibility and living with the child in the same house Monday – Friday for a minimum of two years.
- Allocation statistics
Allocation statistics Published admission number (PAN) Requests Places offered Last place offered 165 157 157 At the time of the initial allocation in April 2020, all applicants were offered a place.
- In-year admissions
Information for in-year admission during academic year September 2020 to July 2021
Admission number per year group: 165
- School closures
- School transport
- School transport timetables
- General school email alerts
- Report incorrect school information
If you believe any of the information on this page is incorrect, please email email@example.com to let us know.
- Music lessons in schools
- Term dates
- SEND provision