Alameda Middle School - Ampthill
- Type of school
Middle School - Academy
- Email address
- Head Teacher
- Age range
9 to 13
- Ofsted inspection
- Published admission numbers (places available)
- Designated measuring point
- Oversubscription criteria
- all 'looked after' children or children who were previously 'looked after', including children who appear to have been in state care outside of England and ceased to be in state care as a result of being adopted (see definition below)
- children living in the catchment area with siblings at the school
- other children living in the catchment area
- other siblings
- children who have attended the feeder lower schools: Maulden, Russell and The Firs
- children of members of staff (see definition below)
- any other children
Definition of 'children who appear to have been in state care outside of England'
Children who appear to have been in state care outside of England and ceased to be in state care as a result of being adopted.
A child is regarded as having been in state care in a place outside of England if they were accommodated by a public authority, a religious organisation or any other provider of care whose sole purpose if to benefit society.
Definition of children of members of staff
Members of staff have to have been employed for a minimum of two years and/or are recruited to fill a vacant post for which there is a demonstrable skills shortage.
- Allocation statistics
Allocation statistics Published admission number (PAN) Requests Places offered Last place offered 180 177 177 At the time of the initial allocation in April 2022, all applicants were offered a place.
- In-year admissions
Information for in-year admission during academic year September 2022 to July 2023
Admission number per year group: 180
Oversubscription criteria: As above
- School closures
You can either check our website for school closures or register to get email alerts if a school closes:
- School transport
- School transport timetables
- General school email alerts
- Report incorrect school information
If you believe any of the information on this page is incorrect, please email email@example.com to let us know.
- Music lessons in schools
- Term dates
- SEND provision