Bins and waste collections

Order a new bin or bag

If your waste bin or garden waste sacks are lost, damaged, or need replacing, please telephone 0300 300 8302 or email

If you feel you would benefit from a larger recycling bin, as your current bin is always full, please contact us and your request will be referred to a Waste Services Officer who will contact you, arrange to visit, and assess the suitability of providing one.

There is no charge for any replacement waste container. Households will only be issued 1 waste bin (or 2 garden waste sacks if applicable) per household.

Food waste bags

If you need to order more caddy liners, attach the request tag found at the end of your current roll onto your caddy or call us on 0300 300 8302.

Marking your bins

Whilst you can place a house number on your bin to identify it more easily, you do so entirely at your own risk. We are not responsible if stickers are lost or damaged.

Moving within and out of Central Bedfordshire

All bins are owned by us and must be left with the vacant property when you move.

Back to the top