New 62 service
The new 62 service replaces the 202 from 31 March 2014 onwards and will be operated by South Beds Dial a Ride. The 62 provides a transport link between Pepperstock, Slip End, Aley Green, and Caddington to Dunstable and L&D Hospital.
View the 62 service information pack (PDF 182KB)
X31 timetable change 31 March 2014
The X31 timetable changes from 31 March 2014. Please see the revised web edition of the Dunstable area timetable book for up-to-date timetable.
New timetables for all bus services in Central Bedfordshire can be found in the timetable books below. Please click on the appropriate link for your area.
Busway timetable (PDF 2.2MB)
- Dunstable, Houghton Regis, Toddington, Luton
Timetable 1 (PDF 2.7MB)
- Dunstable, including Houghton Regis, Eaton Bray, Caddington, Whipsnade and surrounding villages
Timetable 2 (PDF 2.1MB)
- Flitwick, Ampthill and Cranfield, including Barton-le-Clay, Toddington, Marston Vale and surrounding villages
Timetable 3 (PDF 2.4MB)
- Leighton Buzzard, Linslade and Woburn, including Hockliffe, Stanbridge, Heath and Reach and surrounding villages
Timetable 4 (PDF 1.6MB)
- Shefford and Stotfold, including Arlesey, Henlow, Meppershall and surrounding villages
Timetable 5 (PDF 1.6MB)
- Biggleswade and Sandy, including Blunham, Langford, Potton and surrounding villages
Please click on the following link to view the County Bus Routes Map (PDF 2.5MB)
To view the maps for individual towns and route maps please click on the relevant link below:
Ampthill and Flitwick (PDF 96KB)
Biggleswade (PDF 83KB)
Dunstable (PDF 1MB)
Leighton Buzzard (PDF 104KB)
Sandy (PDF 60KB)
Shefford (PDF 52KB)
A new tickets and fares guide has been produced for the Dunstable and Leighton Buzzard areas. This guide provides information on the types and costs of tickets which can be bought for bus journeys in and around these areas.
Dunstable and Leighton Buzzard Tickets and Fares Guide (PDF 1.2MB)