Background documents for Woodside Link road
This section will be of interest if you are wanting to research full details of the scheme.
You can view the Development Consent Order application and all of the plans on the Planning Inspectorate website (link opens in new window), or you can view them at our offices upon request.
Background documents relating to the scheme that are not part of the Development Consent Order application, including the Local Pinch Point Fund application, can be downloaded below.
- Consultation leaflet (PDF 2MB)
- Environment Scoping Report Part 1 (PDF 4.4MB)
- Environment Scoping Report Part 3 (PDF 11.4MB)
- Environmental Stage 2 EAR Volume 1 (PDF 6.5MB)
- Environment Scoping Opinion (PDF 7.9MB)
- Exhibition boards (PDF 5.6MB)
- Planning Inspectorate Scoping Opinion (PDF 4.2MB)
- Section 56 Notice (PDF 33.8KB)
- Statement of Community Involvement (PDF 866.9KB)
- Agenda for Issue Specific Hearing (PDF 45.3KB)
- Woodside Link Road Rule 8 Document (PDF 296.6KB)
- Local Pinch Point Fund: Application form (PDF 292.1KB)
- Local Pinch Point Fund: Location plans (PDF 2.6MB)
- Local Pinch Point Fund: Supporting letters (PDF 319.7KB)
- Local Pinch Point Fund: Deliveries and appraisal summary tables (PDF 411.6KB)
- Local Pinch Point Fund: Modelling report (PDF 4.6MB)
- Local Pinch Point Fund: Scheme Impact Performa (PDF 207.3KB)
- Local Pinch Point Fund: Supporting evidence (PDF 147KB)