Bus pass applications - apply for an older person's or disabled person's bus pass

Bus pass applications

If you are a Central Bedfordshire resident who has reached retirement age or is registered disabled, you can apply for a Central Bedfordshire Council bus pass.

To apply, you need to complete a bus pass application form (link opens in new window).

You will need:

  • a colour passport-sized photograph; this must be recent (taken within the last 12 months) and full face
  • proof that you are a Central Bedfordshire resident (e.g. council tax statement, recent utility bill, recent bank statement, letter from solicitor)

Applying on the grounds of age

You will need proof that you have reached state retirement age (e.g. passport, birth certificate, marriage certificate, state pension book or entitlement card).

Send your application and supporting documents to:

Central Bedfordshire Council
Watling House
High Street North

Or, hand deliver your documents to any of our Customer Services Centres.

Please do not send valuable documents through the post (passport, driving licence, etc.). Either take them to a customer services centre or post copies.

Your bus pass will be posted to your home address within 10 working days of your application being approved.

If you cannot print of the application form, call us on 0300 300 8308 or email customers@centralbedfordshire.gov.uk.

Back to the top