Upon becoming aware of a flood in our area we will investigate to the extent that it is considered necessary or appropriate. This does not mean we will automatically take action to resolve or do works in response to an incident.
We may look at:
- which risk management authorities are involved
- what actions they have taken or propose
Where a formal investigation is carried out will we will:
- publish the results of the investigation on this webpage
- notify any relevant Risk Management Authorities of our findings
Reports of formal investigations
1. Pix Brook, Stotfold (PDF 2.1MB) (ref. CB/FLO/15/09003). Published 5 November 2015.