As the local experts we provide the ideal solution for ensuring your school or college project meets Building Regulations.
We regularly deal with head teachers, support staff, site agents, school governors, architects and surveyors, engineers, specialist designers and contractors and have helped many non-specialists through the building control process. In the past 5 years we have worked on over 300 applications from schools, colleges and universities ranging from refurbishments to multi million pound new buildings.
The procurement process for CBC funded projects advises all schools, their consultants and contractors to contact Building Control to discuss projects.
We can help you at any stage during the design and construction from pre-application advice to final certification, including:
- the Building Regulation aspects of the CBC 'School Notifiable Project' process
- liaison with the Fire Service
- school compliance code guidance
- detailed Building Regulation advice
- experience in dealing with schools, nurseries, colleges, universities, public and private sector education and training establishments
- risk assessment expertise
Please telephone 0300 300 8635 or email us - firstname.lastname@example.org.