Definitive map - modifications

Register of map modifications

The Definitive Map and Statement for Central Bedfordshire is our legal record of public rights of way. We correct any mistakes we find, or when you apply to us to do so, by making definitive map modification orders where appropriate. We are required by law to keep a record (the Section 53b Register) of every application to modify the Definitive Map and Statement we receive.

Back to the top