Focus on partners
Staff employed by Better Healthcare Services are committed to the following philosophy of care and will, where ever possible, act in a manner that is consistent with the following values:
- the right to be treated as an individual
- the right to additional help and support to attain maximum potential
- the right of individuals to ordinary patterns of life within their own communities
Better Healthcare Services understand the importance of family and living at home for as long as possible.
Our highly trained staff ensures that we provide the peace of mind that is needed, whether it is home support, or live-in care.
Maintaining a dignified, independent quality of life, which we personalise to help through the significant transitions, enables families to cope better and allows everyone to live their lives more comfortably and independently.
We are currently recruiting for support care workers as one of the preferred suppliers of homecare services to Central Bedfordshire Council.
To find out more about what Better Healthcare Services has to offer for both its carers and service users, please visit the Better Healthcare Services website (link opens in new window) our website, or telephone during normal office hours.
Address: First Floor, Langham House West, Mill Street, Luton, LU1 2NA
Telephone: 01582 422777
Opening times: n/a
There are three companies in the Care Solutions Group:
- Home Care Solutions provides support at home for elderly people and people with disabilities throughout Central Bedfordshire from branch offices in Houghton Regis and Bedford
- Social Care Solutions provides supported living services for people with learning disabilities or autistic spectrum conditions in small groups and individual tenancies
- Community Care Solutions operates 11 registered care homes including a service for 5 people in Biggleswade.
New employees all enjoy our industry-leading induction programme of up to two weeks fully-paid classroom based learning followed by the support of local managers enabling new and experienced carers to gain a thorough grounding in their role before starting work. We provide a competitive salary, employee assistance programme and paid travel. We are currently seeking home care assistants and support workers to provide hands-on care in people’s own homes in all areas of Central Bedfordshire and within easy travelling distance of the county.
To find out more about the companies and our current vacancies visit Care Solutions Group (link opens in new window) where you can request further information or submit your application online today.
Address: Care Solutions Group, Brook House, Brook Street. St Neots PE19 2BP
Telephone: 01480 223650
Opening times: n/a
Radis Community Care offers a professional, reliable and flexible support service. Our aim is to enable you to live independently, for long as possible, within your own home and for you to be treated with dignity and respect. We will strive to support your individual needs and choices. Our services are tailored to meet your individual needs. The following are just some of the wide range of people we help to support:
- people paying for care themselves
- people receiving care funded by a local authority
- people wanting to top up the care they receive from a local authority
- people receiving direct payments, independent living fund or personal budgets
- carers of frail or disabled people
We may be able to help you with the following range of tasks (as a guide):
- personal care – assistance with washing, dressing and grooming.
- supporting you in getting up and going to bed.
- meal preparation
- light housework and personal laundry
- accompany you to social engagements, holidays etc
- Shopping, pension collection
- home administration such as paying your bills
- assisting with medication
- night time support
- 24-hour live-in support
For more information visit Radis Community Care (link opens in new window)
Address: Radis Community Care, Regent House, Melbourne Street, Bedford, MK42 9AX
Telephone: 01234 326459
Opening times: n/a