Home support worker - Care Forum (MK) Ltd.
Salary: £7 - £8.80 per hour
Description: Recently rated Outstanding by the CQC, Care Forum provides services to children and families with disabilities.
We are seeking carers who share our passion for ensuring children have fun in their lives and learn new skills and for parents to have a break from their children to recharge their batteries. If you have a few hours to spare after school time, evenings and school holidays and can drive and have use of a car then we'd love to hear from you.
In return you will enjoy rewarding activities in the community and make a real difference to people's lives.
Closing date: Ongoing
Telephone: 01908 584136
Care worker - Westminster Homecare
Salary: £7.50 - £9.75 per hour
Hours: part time / full time
Description: Here at Westminster Homecare we have a team of excellent care workers who give quality care, support and assistance to predominantly older people who want to live in their own homes and maintain their independence. The demand for our home care services across Leighton Buzzard is increasing and as such we need new and experienced care workers to join us so we can continue to deliver high quality personal care through our local, well supported care worker teams.
Our clients are in Leighton Buzzard and surrounding area so your own car transport is essential.
Key Responsibilities: Assist vulnerable adults who may have health needs to achieve their daily tasks set out by their person centred care plan. Assistance may include personal care needs, continence care, companionship and assisting with meal provision and/or to eat a meal.
If equipment is required to carry out daily tasks (full training is provided). Promote independence at all times where possible. Some household duties /light cleaning may be required at times. Accurately record and read notes that are in the care plan regarding what has been completed with the service user that day.
Why work for us? We offer genuine flexible hours; although the majority of our carers work mornings and/or evenings, share weekend cover and enjoy a guaranteed number of hours. As part of Westminster Homecare you can expect the culture and personal touch that small, local home care agencies provide with the reassurance that being part of a bigger organisation can offer.
As a valued Care worker with Westminster Homecare you can enjoy:
- good rates of pay – enhanced hourly rates for weekend or evening work and receive up to double pay for working bank holidays. Your pay is paid by BACS every 4 weeks
- QCF (formally NVQ) - following your probation period you will be offered the opportunity to undertake a QCF and receive an enhanced hourly rate
- training pay – we will pay for attending mandatory training sessions
- working in a team – that is passionate about delivering outstanding care
- carer of the month prize – one exceptional individual at each branch is rewarded with £20 gift vouchers each month (subject to conditions) and entry into our reward excellence scheme with the chance to win £200
- pension – all our employees are invited to join our stakeholder pension scheme
- refer a friend scheme - if you refer someone you know to work for Westminster Homecare you will receive a £100 reward (subject to conditions)
- childcare vouchers – those that have or care for children are invited to join the childcare voucher scheme (subject to conditions)
Recruitment weekend - Saturday 8 and Sunday 9 April, between 10am and 4pm.
Come along to Greenfields Extra Care Scheme, Theedway, Leighton Buzzard, LU7 9SP to find out more about Westminster Homecare and the opportunities we have to offer.
Closing date: Ongoing
Telephone: 01908 373734
Care assistant - Servacare
Location: Biggleswade, Sandy, Potton, Broom, Moggerhanger, Stotfold
Hours: Shift patterns, 16 - 40 hours per week between 7am and 10pm daily.
Pay rate: Competitive
Sevacare currently has vacancies within Biggleswade, Sandy, Potton, Broom, Moggerhanger and Stotfold and all surrounding areas.
Experience is not essential as full training will be provided. The successful applicant’s duties will include personal care, shopping, preparing meals and other associated tasks within the client’s home. We expect our carers to provide a high standard of care to all our clients at all times. Sevacare offer a competitive salary the chance to work within our existing dynamic and friendly team. This position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure, this expense is financed by Sevacare. Free company uniform provided. You can also send in your expression of interest along with a copy of your CV to the email address below.
For enquiries, please email email@example.com, call 01767 312500 / 0800 042 9999 or call into your local Sevacare branch at Unit 1, Stratton Park, Dunton Lane, Biggleswade, SG18 8QS to pick up an application form.