National Careers Service
Book a one to one session with our advisors
One to one sessions are offered at the listed work clubs (PDF 476.7KB) , but please contact us in order to be guaranteed an appointment. This is a government funded service, so there is no cost to the individual.
Advice can be offered to anyone over the age of 19 (or 18 on income related benefits), whether you are looking for employment or for signposting to continuous learning opportunities to improve your career prospects.
Advisers can support clients in the areas of:
- career direction and action planning
- course and funding information
- job search
- CV writing or reviewing
- completing a job application
- interview technique coaching
- signposting to a relevant organisation who can help with meeting the client’s goals
For more information read our leaflet Information, Advice and Guidance (PDF 71.7KB) .
Please contact us on 0300 300 8110 or email Adult Learning if you would like to make an appointment.