Skills for Life Programme
Need help with your English and Maths?
We can help you improve your skills for everyday work and life. Our classes are run in small groups in local venues across Bedfordshire during the day and in the evenings. Do you want to:
- improve your skills to get a job or promotion?
- get a qualification to go on to further study?
- brush up your skills and build self confidence?
- help support your children / grandchildren with their school work?
- get help with reading, writing, spelling or basic maths because you missed out on these at school?
If so, our English and Maths classes maybe just what you need! We offer classes from Entry Level up to level 2 (GCSE equivalent).
English and Maths classes are free and subject to eligibility. So, why delay? Contact us today to book onto an informal assessment session by calling us on 0300 300 8110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.