Apply as homeless
Am I homeless?
You do not have to be living on the street to be considered homeless. You may be considered homeless if you:
- have nowhere to live and have no legal right to live in the accommodation
- have been taken to court by a mortgage lender or landlord and have been ordered to leave
- are living with friends or family and being asked to leave
- are living in a property that is in such disrepair it is putting your health and safety at risk
- are afraid to go home because someone living there has been or may be violent to you or your family
Apply as homeless to get an assessment
Please call the Housing Solutions (Options) team on 0300 300 4370.
We're open Monday to Thursday, 8:30am to 5pm and Friday, 8:30am to 4pm.
We will ask you details about your situation, and may invite you to attend a meeting with a Housing Options officer.