What happens when you report a repair
When you report a repair, we will ask you for the following information:
- your name, address and a contact phone number
- as much information as possible to help us carry out the repair effectively
- if water is leaking into your home from another property, we will need to know the address of that property as well
- a time when someone will be at home
- anything else you think we need to take into account about your household, e.g. if you have a disability
- whether your home has recently been repaired or refurbished, as the work may be covered by a guarantee
- if the repair relates to an adaptation for a disabled person
When we have logged your repair, we will give you a job number and details of when the work will be carried out or inspected.
Sometimes a surveyor will need to look at the problem before we can order a repair and we will arrange a convenient time with you.
If you are out when we call, we will leave a card asking you to phone us to make another appointment.
If you cannot keep an appointment, please let us know, otherwise we may cancel your repair. Please call 0800 074 0263.
For more information read our Repairs and Maintenance Booklet (PDF 760.3KB)