Carers Delivery Partnership
The Carers Delivery Partnership will improve the quality of life of carers in Central Bedfordshire by:
- treating carers as expert care partners
- providing access to information and flexible services
- enabling carers to have a life of their own outside of the caring role
- support carers to avoid financial hardship because of their caring role
- promote the mental and physical wellbeing of carers
- protect young carers from inappropriate caring roles
You will find information about Carers Delivery Partnership below. This includes meetings and supporting papers as well as other documentation.
The next meeting is on 25 October. For more information contact email@example.com.