Drug and alcohol support

Drug and alcohol services for children and young people


The drug and alcohol service for younger people in in Central Bedfordshire is CAN YP. They provide support, advice and treatment for young people who are using drugs or alcohol. They can also work with schools and other groups to help prevent young people from being harmed by drugs and alcohol before they become regular users.

Call 01234 344 911 for more information.

CAN Young People Bedfordshire
22 Grove Place,
MK40 3JJ

Back to the top