Have your say on changes to bin collections
We are really interested in your views on each of these options and which might work best, so please do give us your feedback before 5pm on Friday, 20 April, 2018.
Consultation opened: Monday, 26 February, 2018
Consultation closes: 5pm on Friday, 20 April, 2018
You can have your say by completing the online questionnaire.
Other options to have your say
You can pick up a paper copy from your local library or Household Waste Recycling Centre (tidy tip) from 26 February.
Come and talk to us
We will be available at a library near you during the consultation to answer your questions.
- Toddington Library - Tuesday, 13 March from 9am to 11:30am
- Biggleswade Library - Friday, 16 March from 11am to 1:30pm
- Dunstable Library - Saturday, 17 March from 1:30pm to 4pm
- Leighton Buzzard Library - Tuesday, 20 March from 10am to midday
- Flitwick Library - Wednesday, 21 March from 3pm to 5:30pm
- Shefford Library - Saturday, 24 March from 9am to 11:30am
- Houghton Regis Library - Tuesday, 27 March from 1:30pm to 4pm
What happens after the consultation?
The council’s Executive will consider all of the feedback and make a decision on 10 May 2018. Changes would be implemented in autumn 2019.