Health services

Community care

We provide care and support to:

  • children, young people, their families and carers with SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disability)
  • those who need access to these services - usually through a professional referral
  • young adults (18 years olds and over)

You can search for community care information on the Central Bedfordshire's Family Information Directory. The directory contains lots of information about activities, family support services, education and childcare settings.

Search the directory >>

Back to the top