Highways licences

Skip permits

In order to place a builder's skip on the highway, a permit for each location is required from Central Bedfordshire Highways.

If you want to place a skip on the highway you need a permit.

A skip permit application should be made through a skip company, who will send the application to us and, assuming everything is in order, we will send the permit back to them. The conditions are part of the permit.

Type of licence and fee

Skip permit: £37

Contact us

For further information on skip permits, please contact Gareth Hughes.

Tel: 0300 300 8049

Email: streetworks@centralbedfordshire.gov.uk

Back to the top